|Motor:||Two John Deere 6125SFM75 engines, each one of 610HP|
|Generators:||Twin 55 KW CUMMINS ONAN 6BS.9-D (M) electric generators (M)|
|Accommodations:||Sky Deck: 6 Junior Cabins Earth Deck: 2 Junior Cabins Sea Deck: 8 Standar Plus Cabins 2 Standar Cabins. All cabins with private bathrooms, hot water and air conditioning|
|Beam:||28fts / 9mts|
|Social areas:||Sun deck/terrace, shaded outside deck, bar, living room, dining room|
|Crew:||Captain, chef, sailors, and 1 naturalist guide|
*Cruises of 10, 11 and 14 nights also available at a discounted rate. *High season supplement: 5% over the cabin rate per person. • Jan 01 - Jan 05 / • Apr 05 – May 25 / Jul 03 – Aug 26 / Oct 02 – Nov 22 / Dec 18 - Dec 31 * Rates for M/Y Corals I & II valid until Dec 18, 2017 *Group Rates under request.
- All-inclusive cruises of 3, 4, 7 nights, accommodation in sea view cabins with air-conditioning & private facilities.
- All meals, welcome & farewell cocktails, BBQ, coffee / tea station.
- Two daily excursions to the islands.
- Multilingual speaking naturalist guides English-Spanish (French, German, Italian, upon request).
- Snorkeling opportunities, optional DIVING.
- Outside decks for observation of ﬂora and fauna, brieﬁngs, lectures and activities on board.
- Free Shuttle service from Quito/Guayaquil Airport-roundtrip: when domestic flight is purchased in combination with GO Cruises.
- Air ticket from Quito / Guayaquil to Galapagos: issued by us in connection with cruise schedules, prearranging logistics, luggage and passengers transfers from airports to port-ship and back, documentation to Galapagos.
- Fuel surcharge: $ 50 for 3 or 4 night cruises, $ 100 x 7 nights.
- Entrance fee to Galapagos: $ 100 adult, $ 50 children under 12, to be paid in cash upon arrival in Galapagos. If requested this tax can be invoiced by GO.
- CGG Migration Control Card: $ 20 per person.
- Tips, medical services, travel insurance and others not speciﬁed.
- Triple accommodation: 25% discount for the third person sharing cabin with two full-fare paying guests.
- Children under 12 years old 50% discount, or 25% on holiday season sharing cabin with two full-fare paying guests.
- Quadruple accommodation: On Junior Suites only. 25% discount for the third and fourth person sharing cabin with 2 full-fare paying guests.
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old sharing cabin with 2 fullfare paying guests.
Supplements: per person in US$ subject to change:
- Single supplement: 50%; on holiday season dates: 75%.
- Limited space.
- To guarantee a speciﬁc type of cabin in High Occupancy Departures 75%.
Optional on board plus taxes (net per person in US$ subject to change):
- Scuba Diving during GO´s cruises: $ 326 half day tour with 1-2 immersions and equipment included.
- Wet suits rental: $ 25 for 3 or 4 night cruises, $ 50 x 7-10-11 nights, $ 75 x 14 night cruises.
- Kayak rental: $ 30 each use per person.
- Internet: $ 32 for 10 min. Alcoholic / non-alcoholic beverages.
- Tips: Suggested per day per person $ 15 for crew / $ 10 for guide.
Texto Review aqui
Texto Review Aqui
Updated - Ago-2017