Galapagos Islands travel tips and Galapagos information
We offer a variety of tours in the Galapagos Islands as well as in Ecuador's mainland. Whether you're interested in spotting unique birds and animals, staying in an eco-friendly lodge in the Amazon, or taking a cruise around the famous Galapagos Archipelago, we can arrage the trip of a lifetime!
All the information you need about each island in Galapagos, animals and activities.READ MORE
Which tour to choose
Galapagos has different options of tours that range from live aboard cuises to hotel based.READ MORE
Galapagos travel tips and FAQs
All you need to know before you come to Galapagos, weather, what to bring, and FAQ's.READ MORE
Flying to Galapagos
There are several airlines flying to Galapagos every day, see them all here.READ MORE
What is diving tour?
All you need to know before you come to Galapagos, weather, what to bring , and FAQ's.READ MORE
All about Ecuador
Ecuador has 4 regions to see,read about them here and plan a visit after your Galapagos tour.READ MORE
The Galapagos Island
Located 600 miles west of the Ecuadorian mainland, the Galapagos Islands consist of 13 main islands, 6 smaller islands, and 42 islets and rocks in a total area of 7,850 square kilometers.
The largest island is Isabela, with an area of 4590 square kilometers, its also the home of the highest point of the Galapagos, Wolf Volcano.
97% of the total area of the islands is part of the Galapagos National Park, the other 3% is inhabited by Galapagos locals on Santa Cruz, San Cristobal, Isabela, and Floreana, in addition to Baltra Island which belongs to the Ecuadorian Air Force and serves as the main airport to the Galapagos.
Offers a great combination of comfort, style and a great price for tours in the Galapagos.
Offers an elegant interior and refined details which are sure to please. Has 8 double cabins.