The YARINA Eco Lodge is strategically located in an area of forest that counts on the highest diversity of micro-habitats in the
Napo area, this means that there are more species of animals, birds, reptiles and insects than else where in Napo river and surronded.
The YARINA Eco Lodge, is locate on the Napo river only 60 minutes by covered motorized canoes from Puerto Francisco de Orellana (EL COCA).
The Yarina Eco Lodge is located 25 Km aprox. in a straight line down the Napo River from Puerto Francisco de Orellana (El Coca). Our motored canoes take arround one hour of navigation by the Napo river to reach the Yarina Eco-lodge.
Yarina Eco Lodge is a privately owned rainforest reserve (550 hectares), located near Yasuni National Park, in the cultural reserved zone set aside for indigenous Quichuas and Amazonian peoples. Yasuni National Park is one of the most biological diverse regions in the world.
- Navigate on the Manduro river till the Sapococha Lagoon.
- Visit the Socali path, characterized for a variety of different jungle lands.
- Visit the Capibara path. An adventure trail with many swamps.
- Walk with local guides are going to teach us how to use the blowpipe.
- Navigate up river watching birds, butterflies, orchids, amphibians, all this till reach the trail "Dos ramas".
- The Tucan trail, this trail will take us till one of the tallest birdwatching tower of the ecuadorian jungle.
- Visit in motor boat to go out of the borders of our reserve and visit an indigenous family of the Quichuas del Oriente community.
- Walk through the "Guatusos trail". A new opportunity to learn from our guides the utility of some plants, about birds, insects and animals.
- Walk deep inside in the jungle till a small river surrounded by stones, sand, clay and other elements.
- 27 multiple huts (single, double, triple and quadruple accommodations) with private bathrooms and showers.
- All huts are build with typical materials of the zone.
- Water is provided the 24 hours in the bathrooms and showers.
- Electricity is provided through a generator from 18H00 till 22H00 (110 V.)
- Each hut is equipped with beds (all beds with mosquito nets), closet, hammock and a lamphot water.
- Each bathroom is equipped with sink, shower, toilet, toilet paper, soap and towel.
- Near to the Manduro river is located a big cabin where the passenger will find the restaurant, the bar and a comfortable place to rest.
- The kitchen staff offers healthy and variety food. If the passengers have vegetarian preferences, our staff is ready to offer vegetarian food.
- The administration of the lodge offer for the passengers a security box to keep their values.
- All meals
- Water way transportation
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- Transportation from / to Quito
- Entrance to parks
- Extra meals and beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance