|Construction:||2002 - Refurbishment: 2015|
|Motor:||2 Cummins engines KTA 38 – MO of 850 HP each|
|Accommodations:||Moon: 1 Legend Balcony suite, 8 Balcony suite Sky: 8 Balcony suite Earth: 28 Junior suite, 3 Standar interior Sea: 5 Standar plus|
|Beam:||13.4 metres / 43 feet|
|Length:||71.8 metres / 235 feet|
|Capacity:||90 guests / 50 cabins|
|Electricity:||440V – 220V – 110V throughout ship|
|Social areas:||Sun deck/terrace, shaded outside deck, bar, living room, dining room+|
|Crew:||60 - 8 (Includes Expedition Leader)|
4 Nights Northern Galapagos, Monday to Friday On this journey, we invite you to discover the glorious white beach of Las Bachas, Santiago Island (Buccaneer Cove and Puerto Egas), Rabida, Bartolome Island, and the sunken crater of Genovesa Island, Galapagos’ best natural aviary. We finish at the Tortoise Centre near Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, the capital of Galapagos Province.
4 Nights Eastern Galapagos, Saturday to Wednesday A journey from the eastern tip of San Cristobal Island, through to Santa Fe, South Plaza, the world-famous Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz Island, and then on to Española Island voted guide’s number 1 island in Galapagos, with its remarkable visitor site of Punta Suarez and its lovely beach at Gardner Bay. A journey to remember!
5 Nights Western Galapagos, Wednesday to Monday Join us to explore North Seymour Island, Isabela Island (Punta Vicente Roca, Tagus Cove and Urbina Bay), as well as Fernandina Island, the pristine jewel of the national park, the Charles Darwin Research Station, Floreana Island’s Post Office Bay and Punta Cormorant. An amazing odyssey round this magical archipelago!
5 Days – 4 Nights Northern Galapagos Islands, Monday to Friday Join us as we discover the glorious white beach of Las Bachas, Santiago Island (Buccaneer Cove and Puerto Egas), Rabida, Bartolome Island, and the sunken crater of Genovesa Island, Galapagos’ best natural aviary. End the trip on a high note watching Galapagos giant tortoises stroll through their natural habitat in the highlands of Santa Cruz Island before heading to the airport at Baltra.
7 Days – 6 Nights Eastern Galapagos Islands, Friday to Thursday This comprehensive journey, starting and ending in Baltra, takes us to the oldest islands in the Archipelago. We visit the sea lions of Mosquera Islet before heading to see the red-footed boobies in San Cristobal, the island where Darwin first set foot in the Galapagos. Meet the endemic land iguanas of Santa Fe, observe the colours of South Plaza, and stop in at the world-famous Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz, before heading on to top-rated Española and North Seymour, with an in-between stop at Eden Islet.
5 Days – 4 Nights Western Galapagos, Thursday to Monday Our journey begins at Dragon Hill on Santa Cruz Island, home to Galapagos land iguanas. The next day is spent at Isabela Island (Punta Vicente Roca) and Fernandina Island, the pristine jewel of the national park. From there, we are on to the world-famous Charles Darwin Research Station and its captive tortoise breeding program. Floreana Island’s Post Office Bay and Punta Cormorant round off the trip with insights into human presence on the islands.
|Horizon Deck Explorer Family Cabin (2)*:|
|Horizon Deck Explorer Cabin (23)*:|
|Horizon Deck Voyage Cabin (2)*:|
|Horizon Deck Explorer Cabin (17)*:|
|Horizon Deck Explorer Cabin (3)*:|
|Horizon Deck Darwin Cabin Suite (3)*:|
- All meals
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian)
- Snorkeling gear
- Luggage handling
- Medical care on board (but not the cost of medication)
- Taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Mercure, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton; for Casa Gangotena, a further feeder service is provided to/from Hilton Colón, this service does not have additional cost.) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Sheraton, Wyndham) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest's hotel contact.
- Internet / Wi-Fi, only for guests staying in cabins on the "Panorama Deck".
- Wet Suits available for rent, NET rate US$ 17 + VAT per guest for 5- or 7-day expeditions
- Air transportation to / from Galapagos and airport taxes (subject to change without previous notice)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (US$ 100 subject to change without previous notice)*
- Migration Control Card (US$ 20 subject to change without previous notice)*
- Fuel Surcharge
- Alcoholic ** and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items.
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.
Updated - Ago-2017