The Amazon Rain Forest is one destination not to be overlooked during your vacation. The impressive biodiversity of the flora and fauna of this region is one of the largest remaining in the world. Beautiful and vibrant colors adorn the many species of birds, which include macaws, parrots, hawks and the great harpy eagles. The great rivers of this region are the lifeblood of these birds and are also home to caimans, fresh water river dolphins, piranhas, catfish and giant paiches.
CABINS: The yacht accomodates 30 passengers in 14 cabins doubles with a private bathroom, air conditioner and hot water.
ACCOMODATIONS AND SERVICES: Dinning room , bar, laundry, store, reading room and balcony. Canoes, bird watching, jungle walks, fishing, river exploration, lakes and lagoons, swiming, night camping in the jungle.
- Type of vessel: River motor yacht
- Capacity: 30 passengers, 12 crew
- Length: 27 meters (89.1 feet) Beam: 7 meters (23.1 feet)
- Speed: 12 knots
- Electricity: 110 and 220 volts, 60 hertz
- Generators: 2 Iveco, 60 kw
- Engines: 2 John Deere, 250 HP each
- Safety: Fire detectors, life jackets, 2 life boats
- Decks: Main deck, Cabin deck, Sun deck
- Navigation equipment: Furuno GPS, deep sounder and radar
- Communications: VHF, HF, satellite phone
- Facilities: Bar, restaurant, boutique, guest laundry, air conditioning, boots and rain ponchos, Direct-TV, internet access.
- Crew: 12 (include Naturalist Guide) Yasuní River Amazon Rain Forest Excursio
HIKE ON TERRA FIRMAE FOREST: This hike will lead us under the gigantic trees, for a close view of the rain forest floor to see how the lower plants complete for sunlight, among vines and epiphytes, observing the flowers and fruits that are the nourishment of the animals and birds.
Swimming, night excursions, short or medium length walks, canoe trips, paddle natives canoes, explore small river, bird watching, conference by naturalist.
- All meals
- Water way transportation
- All excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- Transportation from / to Quito
- Entrance to parks
- Extra meals and beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance